Friday 3 October 2008

I re-found the STONECHAT on the way home from work this afternoon, it was flitting along the hedgerow between the polytunnels and the maize crop. After going home and getting my camera, I was pleased to find it again where I had left it, although it didn't allow close approach, i managed a reasonable pic. I did a circuit of Migrant Alley, seeing the flock of LINNETS, a few more GOLDFINCH, a dozen MEADOW PIPIT and 8 SKYLARK. However, my head was pounding, and the weather was closing in, so I was ready to call it a day after just an hour. My head is still pounding as I write this, hope i'm not going down with something!
Hopefully i'll be fit for the first full walk round the patch in the morning, i'm off for a laydown!!



A shortened visit this afternoon but at least I got this STONECHAT, a good bird for my patch.


2 comments:

Greenie said...

Warren ,
Sounds like 'Wet Coat Syndrome' to me . A warmed red with honey should do the trick .

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Warren: My that is an interesting bird photo.