Friday 2 November 2007

Nothing stirred early morning on the way into work, but on the way home a flock of 7 LINNETS flew up in front of me at ''Migrant Alley''. These may well be the last I see this year, as they normally depart in late Autumn, with only an occasional sighting in winter ( 2 winters out of 6) A single SISKIN called loudly as it flew over, and a little way on a weasel scampered just a few feet ahead of me, before darting into cover. Once home I decided to try and get some pics of the garden birds, through my scope............what a disaster! they all came out blurred! I took off the scope and reverted to the camera alone. I took some shots of the habitat surrounding the garden, as well as the garden itself, which is very small. Tommorow will be the first full walk of my patch for the month, and as such, I will be counting all birds seen and heard, not just the species.



My Garden

View Of Habitat to The Front

View Of Habitat To The Rear





No comments: